CONVENIENT VIRTUAL VISITS!
When you can’t make it into our office a remote appointment can provide the opportunity to talk to your doctor and get a diagnosis and prescription quickly. Tampa Bay Concierge Doctor offers telemedicine appointments for your convenience.
Whether you’re traveling, or if you don’t feel well enough to come in, you can meet with your doctor at his virtual office for your primary care and urgent care needs. Video visits allow you to receive the same quality care as you do in our office, without taking time off work or finding a sitter to come in and see us.
WHAT CAN WE TREAT?
With a virtual visit, we can treat a range of non-urgent illnesses and conditions in adults and children over age 2, including:
- Seasonal allergies
- Coughs and colds
- Urinary tract infections
- Flu and bronchitis
- Minor injuries
- Sinus infections
- Skin rashes
- Sore throat
- Upset stomach
- Pink eye
- And more!
Virtual visits are also great for follow-up care such as laboratory and test results, prescription refills, and managing chronic conditions like diabetes and hypertension.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
Virtual visits are included if you are a membership patient of our practice!
For those using insurance, please be aware your insurance carrier may not fully cover the visit due to a lack of telemedicine parity laws in Florida. You will be responsible for any co-pays or out-of-pocket deductibles just like a regular office visit.
For self-pay patients, the cost is $50 for a virtual visit. A credit card is needed to pay for the service.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
SCHEDULE A VIRTUAL VISIT
- Schedule a virtual visit online. Be sure and select “Telemedicine” for appointment type.
- You can also call us at (813) 773-6715 to schedule by phone.
CREATE AN ACCOUNT
- Look for an e-mail from us inviting you to create your account in the patient portal.
- Fill out your intake form and consent in your patient portal account.
DOWNLOAD OUR APP
- You will receive an invite to download our telemedicine app.
START YOUR VIRTUAL VISIT
- Video chat with your doctor from your smartphone, tablet, or computer!
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!